Thursday, April 01, 2010

Police Academy

Wes has officially started the Houston Police Academy. This is his first week. They won't let me post pictures of him in his uniform...but don't worry, I took pictures! He is doing well. He has to get up everyday at 4:30am and doesn't get home until about 5pm. I think it is going to take a few weeks to get adjusted to everything...not just for Wes. I have been so spoiled having him around a lot, I am learning what it is like to have a husband with a set schedule. It is nice knowing exactly when he will be here, but he is just so tired when he gets home or he usually needs to study. He is still his amazing self and watches the boys while I cook dinner and then helps with them while they eat. I am so proud of him for following his dream and working so hard at doing well. It is going to be a hard 6 months, but I have to do whatever Wes needs in order to help him succeed. Please say an extra prayer for Wes and our family as we face this next adventure!

Photobucket

No comments: