Saturday, April 10, 2010

I am a Soccer Mom!!!!

I am so excited to finally be a soccer mom! I couldn't wait for the boys to be old
enough to play soccer. I played when I was little and of course, so did Wes.
Sam was beside himself excited to play soccer. We went Wednesday night to get his
shin guards, socks, and shoes...he wanted to wear them to school the next day,
he was so excited! He had practice last night and then his first game today.
After his practice he just keep telling us how AWESOME his practice was.
And he was up at 6:30am because he was too excited to sleep today.

Here is our little soccer player


The team all decorated their cars to drive to the game



Here is Sam's cheering section

Daddy helping him warm up before the game


Sam is number 3

He got a little bored playing goalie. He was mad because the ball never came to him,
and he didn't get to use his hands to pick up the ball.


He did a great job. It was so much fun watching him play!


Of course Sam's biggest fans came, Molly and Kendall.
We love you girls!



And BeBop & PopPop wouldn't miss it for the world!

Our family, all in green to support the Green Machines

I love my little soccer player and so happy to be a soccer mom!

2 comments:

Amy B. said...

So fun! Way to go Sam!
I especially like his number...it was my number for all sports. =)

Laura H. said...

I must say he is quite possibly the cutest little soccer player EVER!