Friday, January 15, 2010

Random

These are just some of things that we have been doing the last few weeks since Christmas.

The boys enjoying their bikes


The morning of Aunt Audrey's birthday, I asked Sam what should we get her for her birthday.
He very plainly said, "She needs a walking talking boy...like me!" So I am thinking...okay, how do we do this. I was just going to wrap a bow around him. But Sam had other plans. he wanted to be wrapped in a box, and since Sam was going to be wrapped...Micah had to be wrapped too.




Aunt Audrey and Uncle Taylor were so surprised!

We had pizza for their birthdays, here are the delivery boys

Happy Birthday Aunt Audrey! We love you!!!



Micah playing with his Zippy that he got from Christmas

Super Why taking a nap

Wes re-did Sam's train table

And here are all the christmas decorations that my sweet husband had to carry to the attic!

Hope you are enjoying your christmas goodies at your house!

No comments: