Friday, August 07, 2009

Preschool Question

Okay girls...this is my first time to send the boys to school. I have no idea what all the little secrets are to preschool. I have them matching napmats, backpacks, and lunchboxes. But what else do I need? Do you have to label everything? Is there a trick to this? Good websites to find cute things that they will need? A friend of mine, Randi, is making their napmats and backpacks. She has a business with her mom called Sweetest Stitches. I will post pictures when I get them. Anyway, I just need whatever advice you have for a first time preschool mom. Thanks!

3 comments:

Lori said...

I love the inchbug cup labels, they are silicon bands that go around sippycups and you have them personalized with names, allergies, etc. also, i love waterproof sticker labels for things like plastic lunch containers. i order mine from babyface designs...i have her link on my blog. hope this helps.

Randi Freeby said...

Sounds like you are set. I label everythig with a sharpie, but other than that you sound good to go. I am going to mail all your stuff today so be looking for it in the mail. I am so excited! I hope you love them as much as I do. Let me know when you get it.

annalee said...

i second the inchbug labels and the babyface design waterproof labels. between those two things adelaide's stuff stays labeled and doesn't have to keep being relabeled after it's washed (sharpie comes off on a lot of plastic stuff).