Thursday, August 27, 2009

1st Day of Preschool!!!

The boys had their first day of preschool today.
It was a big deal here at our house!
Sam was so excited! He couldn't wait to get to school.
When we got there this morning, he had his seat belt off and
his backpack on before we knew it.
Micah was excited too, but a little unsure.
Here are the pictures that we took this morning.











Well, Sam had a fantastic day!
When he got in the car we asked him about his day
and he replied with a huge smile "I had a great day!"
My heart just beamed! I was so happy for him!
His teachers seemed to love him, which makes me even happier.
Micah on the other hand, had a hard day. Those are the words of his teacher.
He cried a little when we left, but I thought he would be okay.
I guess he just cried some all day. He didn't eat his lunch but did take a nap.
He was pretty excited to see us! But when you ask if he had a
good day, he says he did. So I guess that is a good thing.
We will go again Tuesday, so hopefully he will do better.

My boys go to school...WOW! Such a weird feeling.
They are getting big, I am not sure I like it.
I was surprised that I didn't cry today. I did really good.
Wes and I had a great day together without kiddos.
We ended the day with pizza and new shoes for the boys.
It was a good day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the pictures! They both look so cute and so big. I'm glad that y'all had such a good day. Here's to many more!

annalee said...

so, so sweet. i hope this next week is even better!
great seeing you too. email me when you are ready to get together, we would love it!

heatherw said...

Your boys look so cute! Hope school is going well~