Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Preschool and Homework


So the boys start preschool in the morning. We tried getting them to bed early,
but it is 9:15pm and Sam is still awake. He is just in there reading.
I hope this doesn't mean he is going to have a bad day tomorrow.
He is really excited. He had some homework to do that
we got last night at Open House. It is a puzzle piece.
Each child in his class has a piece and then they make a huge puzzle.
Isn't that cute? Here is Sam's first homework assignment.


I am a little nervous about Micah. I think he is going to have
a hard time parting from Mommy tomorrow.
I really hope that he has a great day. I think it is going to be
pretty hard on me. Wes has the day off, so I am glad that we can spend
the whole day together and he can be with me to drop and pick up the boys.
Then we have plans to go eat pizza tomorrow night. It is going to be a great day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I totally cried Connor's first day of preschool. They will do great and they will love it! And you will love having a bit of free time. I'll be praying for you tomorrow and can't wait to hear how it all goes!