Saturday, June 04, 2011

Beach Day with Sir

Summer = Beach in the minds of my boys.
They have been asking over and over if we can go to the beach.
So...we decided to stop the asking and take them to the beach!

On our way to pick up Sir and start our beach day!!


If you know Wes well, you know that he is ALWAYS the one pulling other people out of the mud, sand, ditch...basically any time he can pull something, he is doing it!
So I had to capture this moment when Wes Fikes needed someone else to pull him out!




Here are my sweet boys LOVING the beach!




So glad Sir came with us!!



Even though the Galveston/Freeport beach is not pretty and the beach was covered in seaweed,
the boys didn't notice at all and were as happy as can be!







Picnic on the beach

Out to dinner in Galveston, we love Casey's!!

I was so excited that the sand castle competition was the same day,
I had to convince the guys that it would be worth it...I think they will agree that it was
totally worth it. The castles were pretty amazing!



This was the 1st place winner!



It was a great long day! Thanks for spending the day with us, Sir!

No comments: