Monday, June 20, 2011

Celebrating an Amazing Father to my boys!!!


Happy Father's Day Daddy!!!

I am so incredibly blessed to have such an amazing father for my boys! Wes loves being with his boys. He wants to be involved in everything. Watching him wrestle, pillow fight, and tickle the boys is such fun watching them be boys. But watching him read to the them at night, teaching them to pray, showing them how to respect me and love me...makes me cry just thinking about it. I am so thankful that the boys have Wes to look up to and I hope they grow up to be just like him. He is their hero. He is a wonderful daddy and I am so thankful!!!

Wes had to work on Father's Day, so we decided to celebrate on Tuesday since he had the whole day off. I am so glad we did, because we had the whole day together!




Wes LOVES bacon! So I made Maple Bacon Cupcakes for breakfast.
I did not like them at all, but Wes liked them, so I guess it turned out okay.
At least they were cute, right? haha!


The boys made cards for Wes,

and of course he loved them!


Wes and his boys!

We started the day with a picnic at Discovery Green.




Wes didn't know I was taking this picture,
just shows how much he loves his boys!

Then we headed to the science museum and went to the butterfly part.








This is a real life insect...don't remember the name,
but doesn't it look like a leaf or something?

On the way home we stopped at Gander Mountain and then ate at Chuy's!
Forgot to bring my camera in...but it was very yummy!
Once we got home we had Root beer floats.

I think we wore him out!

It was a great day with Daddy!
I love you, Wes!!!
Thank you for all you do for our boys!

No comments: