Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day!
I am married to most amazing man that is a fantastic father to my boys!
I love being the mother of his children and I love him more every time I see him with our boys.
Wes is so great at loving, playing, and caring for our boys.
I know that he is teaching them to be amazing men and I am so proud!
I hope the boys grow up to be just like him one day!

For Father's Day I made him a box to eat his peanuts covered in a Texas map.
He loved it! I was so fun making it too!


The boys also helped me make it and helped me with the homemade card.
We also gave him some devotionals for men that are on cd to listen to in the car.
I know he is so busy and wanting to find time to do his devotionals.
They are each 7-10 minutes long...which is perfect for his drive to the academy.


His day started with letting him sleep in and making him breakfast in bed.
Then he got to decide everything we did yesterday.
We took him to lunch after church...

He took a long nap, sat on the back porch and read his book, and then we all went for a walk. You know my man...he loves to be outside!
Then we fixed breakfast for dinner.
It was a fun day spent with my boys.
Happy Father's Day Wes!
I love you whole bunches!!!

No comments: