Monday, June 22, 2009

A Weekend to Remember

We had a great weekend with my family for Memorial Weekend. We always spend that weekend together because it is our weekend to remember my brother Austin. Austin died 4 years ago while rock climbing in Boulder. He was an amazing man and we miss him so much! I hate that my boys never knew him. Sam reminds me a lot of Austin. Maybe he will have a few of Austin's great traits. Here are some pictures from the weekend. Having fun outside



Sam and Uncle Justin


Mom and Aud






The boys were a little too small for the slip and slide
so Wes just threw them down it. They had a great time!


The dogs had fun too!




Finding wild flowers




BeBop's new donkeys





It was a great weekend and I am so thankful that we can spend it all together!

2 comments:

annalee said...

what a very special time of remembering for y'all. i won't be surprised at all if sam has many of your brother's great traits.

Randi Freeby said...

I love all the pics. The family looks so great. Give them all my love. I love keeping up with you in this way. I will take what I can get. Miss you and love you more than you know.