Monday, June 22, 2009

Daddy

I am not really sure where I start to describe Wes as a Father. He is more than I could have hoped for in a father for my boys. The boys adore him and want to be just like him. He is just as much a part of their lives as I am. He wants to be with them all the time. Loves playing pirates and wrestling, but also kisses their hurts. He has been to most of their doctor appointments and gives them their baths at night more than I do! He is great at knowing how to explain things to them and knows when to pick up the slack when I can't anymore. He reads to them all the time and kisses and hugs on them more everyday. We is a great, super, fantastic Daddy!

Daddy,
Thanks for being our hero!
Thanks for praying with us and teaching us bible stories.
Thanks for playing pirates and wrestling everyday.
Thanks for the bubble baths and brushing our teeth.
Thanks for your kisses and hugs.
Thanks for loving us more everyday!
We love you Daddy!!!
Sam and Micah


(Micah didn't want his picture taken yesterday...you know how that goes! )

No comments: