Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Micah James!!!

My baby is now 2 years old!!! 
I can't believe it! I don't know where the time goes. 
We had a Cars/McQueen Birthday Party because the kid is obsessed! 
It was great because we already had so much we could use. 

So Welcome to the Fikes Motor Speedway! 
Here is the Birthday Boy! 
The cake that Mom and I whipped up! 
I almost didn't make a cake, but Sam had one...
so Micah had to have one too. 
And the cupcakes...
Kids tables with their Sand Buckets for the favors
 (Gotta love the Dollar Tree)
Aunt Audrey, Uncle Taylor, and Uncle Justin surprised Micah with a 
huge McQueen jumper! 
He loved it!!! 
My family, we were so excited that Uncle Taylor was home from London. 
(At least for a few days)
Micah loves his Uncle Taylor! 
Chris and Tonya drove all the way from Abilene to join in the fun! 
We even had races...
The first heat was the little guys. 
Then the big boys got to race. 
Sam was determined to win! 
All the big boys
Micah got to start the race for the big boys
Trying to get a family picture...
Didn't quite get what I wanted. 
Everyone had a great time! 
And of course...
we had to go to CiCi's after the party. 
Micah's favorite place to eat! 


It was a great day! 
Happy Birthday Micah James! 

No comments: