Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy!!!!

WOW! I can't believe how much has happened in the last month. We have been going non stop! After Easter Mom and I painted for two weeks straight! I am so thankful that Wes could stay home with the boys. We were able to get all our plates done that we needed to for Mother's day. I going to try and update our website later with all the new plates. We did probably 70 plates in 2 months and about 30 of them the last two weeks! Then it was Micah's birthday and our trip to Tulsa. We are finally getting back to normal around here. Mom and I still have a few more plates to finish from our last party...and of course we are both sick. Things are not going to slow down much...but at least I can catch up on blogging. Sorry for those of you that have been wondering what happened to me...I am still here and thanks for caring!! So...you have lots to read if you want to catch up on the Fikes. Enjoy! 

Happy Mother's Day!!! 

I hope all of you had a wonderful Mother's Day! 
The boys got me flowers...red and pink because Sam has decided that those are my favorite colors, even though my favorite color is just red. And Wes got me a blanket with the boys pictures all over it. I love it!!! I love being a mom so much...I can't find words to describe it. My heart melts everytime they say " I love you Mommy" which I am sure that all of you understand. And we were lucky enough to spend the day with my mom and all my family. Audrey has not left for London yet and is living with mom and day until the end of the month so we get to see her alot! I hope that I will be the same kind of mom to my boys that my mom was to me. She is my best friend and someone that I admire so much! I love you Mom!!! 

Here are the boys ready for church on Mother's Day
BeBop and the boys
Mommy and her boys

My sweet Sam
BeBop and Sam
Aren't their matching Mom shirts cute?
Watching a movie with PopPop
Outside fun after lunch


Sam and Micah, 
I love you very much! 
Thank you for a perfect Mommy's Day!


2 comments:

heatherw said...

THanks for all the updates! I was worried you had been eaten by plates or something! Your boys are super cute!

da momma said...

they are so adorable! I LOVE the mom shirts...sweet boys!