Friday, April 03, 2009

Butterflies

Today we went to the Butterfly Museum with the girls from church.
The boys loved it!
We took Sam when he was younger, but he really enjoyed it this time.


We have a book about Dung Beetles,
so he wanted his picture with them.


Here are the boys looking for butterflies


Caleb, Sam, Micah, and Vince



Micah trying to find his butterfly on the chart



So proud of his butterfly!



Vince, Micah, Sam, Caleb, and Jalen.
(Justice was not into taking pictures today)


We had a picnic after the butterflies.
It was a great day!
We love our friends from church so much!!!

3 comments:

Randi Freeby said...

How fun! What a great idea. Your boys are so precious. God is so good. I cannot believe they are getting so big so fast.

Rachel said...

Sigh -- I need to get on the contact list for these things. That would have been fun -- Jenny mentioned it to me on Sunday and I told her we wanted to go, but I forgot to give her my cell.

UGH! We missed all of the fun stuff last week.

:(

Angie Campbell said...

Looks like you had a great time, and a great Easter. I miss your updates!