Friday, February 27, 2009

Fun Day at the Zoo

I took a break from painting today to take the boys to the zoo. It was almost 85 today, but we had a great time. We went with about 5 or 6 other moms from church and their kiddos. It was a blast! I didn't take very many pictures because Micah does not want to look at the animals from his stroller anymore...he wants to run from animal to animal! Chasing two kids is a little harder to do. Here is one picture of Sam and his friend Jalen. 
Hope you are having a great day too! 

3 comments:

Joni said...

That is a precious picture!! Hey keep me updated on the tulsa trip!! i can't wait to see ya'll

Randi Freeby said...

Cute pic! I love you and miss you sweet friend.

J Katy Garner said...

I wish we had a zoo! : ) Your boys are so sweet.
We need to run a race again so I can catch up with you. Blessings