Saturday, October 15, 2011

My Little Brother is Married!!!

My little brother finally found the woman of his dreams!
Justin and Sindi were married at my parents house today and
it was just what they wanted!
Here they are at the rehearsal:


Sindi did so much to make the wedding just perfect and exactly the way she wanted it.
She made all the favors, pumpkin and apple butter.

My boys were the ring bearers...and I have to say that they looked pretty cute!
The bride's cake. Sindi make all the cake pops with her bridesmaids.
The groom...this is when Sindi walked in. He looks so happy!!
Still can't believe he is married!
Wes with his boys
We love you, Uncle Justin!! We are so happy for you!
Love this family picture!!
The flower girl, isn't she precious!
The boys with their new Aunt Sindi!
Justin with his big sisters
Love my boys!
Wes and Justin
The new sister- in -laws!
Dad and Justin
It was a great day for Justin and Sindi! We are so happy for you!!
Welcome to the crazy Barker family, Sindi!!

No comments: