Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Haircut

We have been so busy lately, that I was having the hardest time remembering to cut Micah's hair. We were about to get in the bath and all the sudden I remembered, and we had to do it then because he has school pictures tomorrow. So I grabbed the clippers and went straight down the middle of his head.



One problem...I forgot to put the guard on the clippers.

Poor Micah, he had no idea what his hair looked like at this point. Sam kept telling him that he was bald. Of course, that wasn't helping the situation!

It is a good thing he has a cute head!

Seeing himself for the first time...he said, I love it Mom! Will you cut my hair like this everytime?

I am sure it is not the first time I will mess up his hair...
good thing it was only preschool pictures!

No comments: