Sunday, July 04, 2010

Date Night #5

So for Date Night #5...we had a Wii Game Night!
We borrowed my parents Wii to have some fun!
Here is the basket that Wes got on Friday afternoon when he came home.



Here we are about to play

Wes trying to get everything set up

It ended up being a fun night. We were both really tired and
we are both really competitive...so that kinda makes playing games together interesting.
I had to get over the fact that Wes is much better than me at most of the games,
we found that golf was the best for us to play...or I did because I could beat him.
We played bowling, tennis, golf, and baseball!
I will try and not be a poor loser next time we play...sorry honey!
It was a fun date night and we had to work together to make it fun,
which is good for strengthening our marriage. Who knew that Wii could help your marriage?

No comments: