Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!



Happy Valentine's Day!!

We started a new tradition at our house this year:
Stupid Cupid
It is a tradition that was started by Katie's mom when she was little.
Being Katie's roomie for all of college, I was able to experience
Stupid Cupid several years. Such a cute idea!
So this year, with Mrs. Becky's approval, I decided to start the
tradition at our house. So fun!!!
I decorated our dining room with everything red and pink,
and then fixed everyone their favorite breakfast.
Then at each place everyone had a little gift.
They boys loved it!



When I woke up this morning I had a gift from my valentine,
roses and the most beautiful poem.
It has been about year since Wes has written me a poem.
I love when he writes poems for me...it is my favorite gift from him!

Here are the boys following the heart confetti trail left by the cupid

Micah got a spiderman hat


Sam's favorite breakfast: blueberry muffins
Wes got this book full of nothing but pictures of him and the boys.
And on each page was a reason why the boys love him.
The boys came up with the reason so it was pretty cute!
Sam made us this card at school, so sweet!
I love that he wrote everything by himself!

The loves of my life!

Hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day!!!

2 comments:

Smitty said...

What a precious tradition, Tricia! Your family is so darling! I see the love!!!!

Amy B. said...

So fun. I love seeing what all you do...you are an awesome mommy!

p.s. I agree with Sam on blueberry muffins being the best breakfast!