Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve is when all our traditons start...just thought I would share a few.

Sir came in town and spend the whole week with us!
We were so happy to have him and glad he was with us for the holidays.
Micah is Sir's little buddy!


Every year we go out to eat on Christmas Eve with my family.
Here we are all dressed up for dinner.

Sir reading to Micah before we left

We went to Babin's this year. We usually go somewhere different every year.
Santa was at Babin's this year! Micah was so excited to see him.
As soon as he walked into the room, Micah stood in his chair and
yelled "Here I am Santa, I am over here! "
He didn't sit down until after Santa had come to see him.

Sam telling Santa that he wanted something totally different
than what he wanted on his list...oops!

BeBop with her bread pudding dessert!

I love my boys!

Aunt Audrey and Uncle Taylor

The boys in their Christmas pajamas


Cookies for Santa

Santa needed milk and juice this year

The boys wanted to eat one of Santa's cookies.
Micah took a bite of every one!



The children are all nestled and snug in their beds...
time for Santa to come!

No comments: