Sunday, July 04, 2010

Happy 4th of July 2010!



Hope you have a wonderful 4th of July today!
We did a little celebrating last night because we are going to a friends house tonight.

Here are the boys in their shirts


Sweet brothers

Making some hotdogs

My boys LOVE sparklers!!!
They love to run with them...they ran the whole time we did sparklers!





Hope your day is great! We will have more to add after tonight...

Here are the desserts that I made to take to the party tonight.
The boys and I don't get to go...such a bummer! They haven't feel feeling well and I would hate to get someone sick. I don't know if it is allergies or a cold.
But Wes took my desserts.

Fruit pizza

And flag cupcakes, Micah had to sample one...

Let me know if you want to know how to make them...super easy and fun!

No comments: