Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Day 3 Disneyland: Part 2

We had a big day, sorry it is taking 2 posts. We were trying to see everything else that we didn't get to see the first day. 

Here we are in Tarzan's treehouse. VERY cool!!!


Trying to climb like Tarzan







We took at break at New Orleans square and had Mickey shaped beignets, YUM!



The Jungle Cruise


We needed a break and wanted to sit for a while, so we decided to watch the parade again. 
I have to say that I LOVED the parade and the boys did too. I was singing to all the songs and it just made me so happy!!! Not sure that Wes was feeling as much of the love, but he was a good sport.



As you can tell, I LOVED the boys in their ears. I just thought they were the cutest things ever!!!
We didn't get one, but I love the balloons inside the balloons. 
Reminds me of Disney!
I think it is coming!!!
Minnie
Pluto
Goofy
Dale
Genie from Aladdin
Aladdin

Little Mermaid
Sebastian
Ariel

characters from Saludos Amigos
Donald Duck
Snow White
She waved right to Sam...he turned red!
King Monkey in Jungle Book
Turk from Tarzan
Princess Tiana from Princess and the Frog
Louise
Smee
Captain Hook
Peter Pan
Tinker Bell
Bert
Mary Poppins


LOVE these pictures!!!





It's A Small World

Wes treated us all to a yummy from the chocolate store in Downtown Disney.
Micah got a blue Mickey cookie
Sam got a chocolate covered marshmallow
And I got a caramel apple!!! My favorite!!! Wes got fudge, I think.

My sweet boys with their friends after a magical day!

No comments: