Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Wes' Party

Let me start by saying...I hate when my pictures don't turn
( and I have no idea how to change them, so frustrating!)
We had a wonderful party for Wes! I was running around the whole time and didn't get a chance to take that many pictures, looking back, I wish I had stopped to take pictures. But oh well. I did take a few. If you didn't make it, we missed you. And so thankful to those of you who made it!

Here is Wes with the boys in their shirts I had made for them.

Then I had all of the decorations made by Anders Ruff Design.
They design everything and then email it to me and I just print it out. It was perfect!
But like I said, I didn't get to take pictures like I had wanted. Sorry!

All the decorations said "Congrats Officer Fikes"

Even the cups and the water bottles had labels on them

Here is the dessert table, complete with doughnuts!

His yummy cake!!!

And his award

These were my favors

Chocolate badges


It was a perfect day to be outside

I hope everyone enjoyed themselves

We had friends come all the way from college station,
Here is Tonya with Amy and her new baby Addix

And Audrey and Taylor sent this to Wes since they couldn't be here

It was a great party and I hope Wes knows how much we love him and
how extremely proud we are of him!!!

1 comment:

Anders Ruff Custom Designs said...

Tricia!
Looks amazing!!!! Wow - you did a great job! I LOVE the donuts on the table - so funny and cute.
Looks great! Congrats to him!