Monday, June 21, 2010

Date Night #3

Project 52
Date Night #3


Here is the Date Night basket that I gave Wes:

Photo books, home video, and 2 cups and an ice cream scoop

Milkshakes and Memories

First we made milkshakes together...yummy!!!

Then we looked through our wedding album and other photo books. So funny to see how much we have changed in only 6 years. And then we watched videos that Wes had made me while we were dating. So funny! Wes got really embarrassed watching some of them...that was the best!
I also had put videos of the boys when they were little in the basket and we didn't have time to watch those...
we will have to save those for another date night.


It was really fun looking back on our marriage and when we first starting dating...
I love Wes more today than I did in those pictures...
I never thought that would be was possible.

Stay tuned for Date Night #4...this is really fun dating Wes at home, you should try it!

No comments: